Civil & Structural Engineers w Project Management w Domestic & Commercial
- Reinforced concrete.
- Structural Steelwork. (Mild steel, stainless steel and aluminium).
- Structural and reinforced masonry.
- Structural timber.
- Piled foundations.
- Raft foundations.
- Temporary works - shoring & propping.
- Retaining walls.
The firm also has the facilities to carry out or assist with specialist companies in the following site works:-
- Land Surveys
- Level Surveys
- Ground Investigation Surveys
- Setting Out
Civil Engineering Design
- Drainage design - Domestic/commercial drainage
- Parking areas
- Surface water storage systems
Our Civil Engineering Department will liaise with the Architect or Developer during the design stage to determine the most suitable solutions to the Civil Engineering design including the determination of proposed levels for the finished floors and outside ground.
Our service includes liaison with Local Authorities and the Environment Agency on behalf of the client to agree and approve all Civil Engineering designs on the proposed contract prior to construction.